With the beautiful year-round climate here in the Sunshine State, motorcyclists are a common sight on Florida roadways. In fact, motorcyclists account for 7% of all motorists in the state. Sadly, Florida also ranks #1 in motorcycle fatalities in the country, and 19% of the state’s traffic fatalities are from motorcycle accidents. In fact, a recent report sited Hillsborough County as the second deadliest county in the state of Florida for bikers.
Attorney John Castro, an avid motorcycle enthusiast and rider, knows firsthand the unique challenges that bikers face – often a result of careless drivers and unsafe roadways. Because bikers are more exposed, they are more vulnerable to accidents that can lead to serious injuries causing long term or permanent pain, disability, and life-threatening complications, not to mention additional financial and emotional hardships.
Talk to a Tampa motorcycle attorney immediately
If you’ve been involved in a motorcycle accident, you may be entitled to damages for your injuries. While your first priority after a motorcycle accident should be to seek medical attention, it is critical to quickly enlist the help of accident attorney John Castro who has firsthand experience as a biker, and a unique understanding of your situation. By doing so, you will protect your right to receive compensation for common expenses and losses that are often associated with motorcycle accidents including:
- Lost wages
- Medical expenses
- Pain & suffering
- Damages to your motorcycle & other property
How we can help
- We take the burden of dealing with insurance companies off your plate and seek a resolution that compensates you fully for physical injuries and other monetary damages.
- Motorcycle accident attorney John Castro will investigate the crash scene or other evidence to support your case.
- Upon hiring our firm, we immediately start the legal process by filing a claim, and take over the paperwork so you can focus on your recovery.
- We provide aggressive and experienced legal counsel while also offering compassionate support in every aspect of your case.
Don’t wait. Florida law places strict time limitations on filing a lawsuit in connection with your motorcycle accident. At Anton Castro Law, we will work to represent your best interests and achieve the compensation that your rightly deserve. For more information or to schedule a free consultation, please call us today at 813-907-9807.